What is life coaching?
Life Coaching is a practice that involves assisting people to identify and realize their goals, dreams and aspirations by making them more self-aware and by developing their hidden and manifest talents and potential.
Not sure is life coaching is for you? Here are a some reasons why people seek life coaching:
To seek help in finding solutions to a problem or condition
To attain a goal which seems out of reach
To grow their business and/or career
To deal with a challenging professional relationship
To deal with transitions like career change, relocation, retirement, etc.
To discover their life’s purpose
To improve motivation
To become self-aware
To lead a more fulfilling life
To develop self-confidence and self-belief
To enhance lifestyle or quality of life
To enhance potential
To develop strengths or talents
The coach does this by:
· Assisting clients to identify and build on their strengths.
· Assisting clients to acknowledge weakness and focus on what’s working in their lives.
· Helping the client set overriding and actionable goals.
· Enabling the client to recognize and acknowledge the barriers that prevent them from doing what they want.
· Assisting the client to identify and build on their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
· Providing the client with various tools and techniques, and support to achieve their goals.
· Motivating the client to remain focused, maximize their performance and achieve success.